Archive for the ‘Join/Give’ Category
By joining the Society, members will:
- Receive a monthly newsletter.
- Help preserve history for future generations through dues and donations.
- Have the opportunity to attend public meetings with historically-oriented programs.
- Take part in the election of our Board of Directors at the Annual Dinner Meeting in November.
- Have the opportunity to volunteer at the museum.
On the Application for Membership form, different categories are available, both annual and lifetime memberships. We ask that you remember the Society is funded almost entirely by your dues and donations. Also please remember that the Single Membership is intended for those who live alone. If you, your spouse, and/or others read our newsletters, we ask that, if possible, you consider a Family Membership or higher level. See below to access the Application for Membership.